About Me

My photo
I'm cool, are you? (:

Monday, November 16, 2009

Apology accepted?


Ok.. so once again.. I want to apologize (I know this is like my tweninth time apologizing), because I haven't been blogging as much as I should but.. you gotta understand.. between running track (my job), maintaining my school work (full time student--oh yea!), and singing with the choir. I have got A LOT on my plate! And yes.. I'm still alive and doing well! But for real.. all I'm asking is that you guys work with me.. alright?! Ok? Cool!


Anyway.. how are you? I hope well. What about your weekend? Ok cool, mine went well too. How about your Veteran's Day off? Can you believe we didn't have the day off! Plus.. it was raining like crazy! But Lord was I estatic when the sun came back out. The sun always makes me happy! I've been compared to the sun. Bright, warm and bouncy! Well.. I'm not sure if the sun is bouncy, but in my world it is lol! I think you'd agree though.


But.. I have some work I need to complete before (track) practice, so I'll talk to you guys later. Stay smart!


Later cool cats!

Love,
Ashhh

No comments:

Post a Comment