About Me

My photo
I'm cool, are you? (:

Thursday, January 21, 2010

YO!

Hello world! Hey, hey, hey guys! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy New Year! Wow.. like it's been forever and I have sooo much to tell you. First off.. how are you? How were your holidays? I hope fantastic, mine went fairly well, but most importantly I missed you guys! Uhh, lol! So.. did you make any New Year's Resolution? Well.. if you did or didn't.. I didn't! They're overrated and pointless. You wanna know why? Because some people set them and then either forget to follow or do right by themselves and do what they say they're supposedly going to do. Anyway!

I've been so busy that I can hardly make time to blog, but I vow to you guys to try and do better. Promise! I believe in keeping promises and my mean something, but let me update you on some things! Since first semester is over.. I set new goals to achieve! For example, I have a low tolerance for C's.. so there will be ABSOLUTELY NO C's this year. I was highly disappointed in myself last year, so I'm striving to do wayyy better this year.

Next is track! Yes I'm still on the team! Everyday I feel myself improving by becoming stronger and faster. Last weekend we went to Virgina Tech and let me tell ya.. those girls and guys are FAST! I didn't run, but simply to observe and receive the experience. This was a HUGE blessing. SN (side note)-- hard work pays off!

So now that you're up to date.. I want to remind you to always stay focused. Whether it be a short or long term goal, don't forget the goals you set for yourself. Sometimes people and things can get catch our attention and try pulling us away from our focus, but I'm here to tell you.. STAY FOCUSED! Say it to yourself until it sinks in and remains in your brain! Ok? Kool beans, be back soon.. promise.

Laterr cool cats. (:

1 comment:

  1. when are you gonig to write another blog?

    ReplyDelete