About Me

My photo
I'm cool, are you? (:

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Student First!

OMG! I have been so busy! From choir rehersal with WPI (NCCU) gospel choir, making sure everything is straight with my Clearing House status for track (so that I can possibly run this year), working on a display board for Victorious Praise Students for Christ that will be displayed in the Career Job Fair coming up in October to maintain my blog along with my school work. Can you say time management?

I need to o read my own blog lol, but before I begin I want to apologize... I'm sorry you guys! Have no fear.. Ashley is here!

So.. last weekend was pretty amazing.. hold on.. idk what I did.. hmmm.. give me a minute (having a moment)... ok so since I can't remember the weekend before last, this past weekend, I went to the Morehead VS NCCU game! We lost..

:(
unfortunately by three points. I enjoyed spending time with my mom and little brother. My suite mates and I went shopping for our living room, which was oodles of fun! Overall, family weekend was great! Track is coming along well! I don't know if I told you but I'm O--ficially on the track team! (I know right, sooo awesome) I haven't started running yet, but I can't wait to get on the track and begin training.

Anyway my point of this blog is to reassure and inform you to be a student FIRST! Always! No matter what club, sport or any other activity you decide to participate in. Striving for your degree and a successful future is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment